Thursday 28 April 2011

shopping with baby

A long distant memory of mine, going shopping with my sons when they were babies. I can remember th efirst time we took Tom out in his silver cross pram the pram nearly blew over as we hit a gust of wind ! I must say this card has more of a tranquil feeling to me.


The image is a digi from the  By Lori Designs range. Papers from the girls paperie range. Iused two punches for the flowere and added a blob of liquid pearls to the centres. The round card was cut from Kraft card using The large plain circles by Go Kreate.
Patterned paper - Girls Paperie
medium - copics
Button Twine - The Ribbon Girl
I am entering this card into the following challenges, Charisma Cardz and Dutch Dare Card

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness Jane! this is gorgeous x

Faye said...

Wow, those flowers look A.Mazing! Have a great weekend. xxx

dolcreations said...

Your so right...it does bring back such good memories!
Your card is so darling.I love the banner at the top and the paper is delicious!!!!Adorable little image with mom pushing baby in stroller....love those cute little flowers at the side....just perfect in every way!

Ribbon Girl said...

really pretty card jane - the first time I took Andrea out in her high Marmet pram, I walked straight into a lamp-post 'cos I wasn't tall enough to see over the hood!! Mary G x

Dorcas said...

Oh my! THis is one of those cards you can't stop staring at. I just love all the details, the beads and banner and unusual shape to the card. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your lovely creation with us at DDCC this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) There’s still time to join in my “no strings attached” blog candy if you haven’t already done so. Its open til May 13th. You can find it at the top of my sidebar.

Muckyfingers said...

Your work is stunning sweetheart xx

Christel said...

Your card is absolutly stunning! Love the round shape and the flags. Thanks for joining Charisma this week!
Christel

Anette said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at DDCC.