Tuesday 21 September 2010

On cloud nine........

This card uses  one of the new digi releases  available in Lori Boyds Lollipop and Sugar Sticks shop. It is the bride and groom. I made a circle easel card out of Kraft cardstock, used Cosmo Cricket patterned paper from the Material Girl range and cloud die cut from My favourite Things. I coloured the groom and bouquet with copics and dotted glitter on the bride's dress. The ribbon from The Ribbon Girl has a beautiful soft sheen to it whilst the diamonte heart charm  adds extra sparkle. I couldn't go without adding my favourite twine which I threaded through one of Andrea and Mary's polka dot buttons (all available from the Ribbon Girl) . In my opinion they are a must buy.

3 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...Jane...this is Gorgeous!!
Love ....love this!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jane your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the crystal heart charm.

Linda said...

Jane this is just so cute. I love the cloud 9. So cleaver! A circle easel card? I need directions for one of those. I am trying to picture that in my head and I just can't picture it. I love the button and charm.
I just posted two card at Simply Stamping and one was this image. I haven't put it on my blog yet. This is just so sweet. I love the way you colored them.