Monday 14 June 2010

Lady bird (bug)

This weeks challenge at Pollycraft challenge blog  is Lets have a sing song. They are asking for a project  inspired by a song.   The song in mind I had for this card is not particularly happy song for a Nursery Rhyme '' Lady bird, Lady bird, fly away home, your house is on fire and your children are gone'' I hope my card cheers you up.

I used a Lori Boyd digi image coloured with copics. I hand cut a heart out of corregated card and popped a red heart pin into the side. The patterned paper is by October Afyernoon  and Creative Imaginations. I machine stitched the edges of the paper and popped a Melissa Frances rub on onto a piece of torn card for the saying.




4 comments:

Becky said...

Aww Jane, I absolutely adore your card!! What a gorgeous little bug and gorgeous card design, love it!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

dolcreations said...

Jane I love it love it! So stinkin cute your lady bug! I love the gingham paper with this little guy! ADORABLE...love the sentiment on the side too!

Maria said...

Ooh, not visited for a while and just been catching up on your beautiful cards.

Happy Friday xxx

Joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card I love this little ladybird, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x