Sunday 2 May 2010

A couple of cards

 A couple of cards I made this weekend both using difi images. The mermaid image is from CC Designs and is called Mermaidemma the other image I have no idea, I cannot find the image on my computer, it will be there but where is another matter.

Anyway for the mermaid card I used Doodlebug patterned paer. The image is coloured with copics. Again there is machine stitching with the addition of dewdrops, pearls and gems and starfish (supposed to mirror what could be found at the bottom of the sea).


The bunny image was also couloured with copics. It has a dusting of glitter around the image. Paper is by October afternoon.

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Both adorable!!

Lou said...

They are gorgeous Jane but then your cards always are - the other image is also CC Designs, from their Easter release :) x