Saturday 14 November 2009

Just Magnolia week 31



Click on the images to make the pics bigger if you wish.



This week on the Just Magnolia challenge is a sketch by Mina. I love sketches :)

For this card I used my Tilda with Xmas tree stamp and Holly leaves which I bought from the NEC. Coloured them with distress inks. The berries have added shine with blobbing glossy accents onto them and the bottom of the image has a dusting of diamond dust to make it look like Tilda is standing on an icy path.
For the sentiment I layered card up added some shhhh ....peel offs.... and slotted it into a plastic tab that I have had for years sitting in a box. The berries and ribbon are from a local garden centre. I have no idea who the paper is by (again I have had it for yonks).

4 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

What an absolutely beautiful card. Diane x

Victoria said...

This is so pretty Jane. I adore these new christmas tilda's!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, vicky ~x~

Andrea said...

This is gorgeous sweetie :)

Dawn said...

Aww cute Jane they must be new stamps are they>