Saturday 12 September 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 22



This week the challenge was to use embossing on a card along with a magnolia image of course, cant believe I just stated the obvious there :)
Anyway back to the card, I used my favourite Magnolia stamp, coloured her with distress inks and glittered the hearts she is holding in her apron. The layered card and patterned paper has been machine stitched and a swirly stamp stamped over it to 'fill'it out a bit. I added the flowers , ribbon and heart pin. The heart was hand drawn and cut onto whitewash core dinations cardstock. This was embossed in the cuttlebug and sanded to let the red shine through.
Materials used:
PP - Cosmo cricket
Cardstock - whitewash coredinations and bazzill
Stamp - Magnolia
Inks - Distress inks
Tools - sewing machine, cuttlebug
Embellishments - ribbon, flowers and heart pin from my stash .
So again I used

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness, this card is so adorable. You know how to give attention to fine detail on your cards. I am just loving the embossing on the heart! Great job!
Have a great day,
Christine

debbies said...

So pretty and love all the details that you added!

Mina said...

such a pretty card, I love your ribbon and flowers together...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Lyzzydee said...

lovely lovely cards

Rach said...

A gorgeous card, love how you have done the heart. hugs Rachxx

Shirley said...

So pretty! I aspire to be half as good as you x

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just stunning Jane, love the colours and great embossing you have coloured Tilda perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

Charlotte said...

Beautiful Jane x