Saturday 19 September 2009

ABC challenge blog DT Call

The ABC Challenge blog
are looking for new members for their team as both Dawn and Cathy (whom help set up the challenge blog with Vicky) have stood down due to family commitments.

To be in with a chance entrants have to:

1. Post about this on your blog and link it back.

2. Choose your 3 favourite cards and add them to the post. Please show in these cards what you determine your style to be.

This is a 6 month post to be extended if you and the team are happy with your work. You must be prepared to comment on at least a 1/3 of all entrants and have your card ready to be posted 24 hours before the challenge goes live. We have the topics prepared for the rest of the alphabet so it is ok to prepare in advance.

The winners will be announced in 2 weeks time, when the alphabet will continue with E.

All entrants will be put in a draw to win a mystery prize.

Well here are my three fav cards. I dont think that I have a definate style, I just go with the flow , but what I can say is that I think I pay attention to detail.







4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Cards Jane...Hope you get in :D

Andrea said...

You make the most gorgeous cards and they would be mad not to pick you darling xx

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x

Maria said...

Ooh, I love your cards and these are real stunners.

Good luck with the DT call and I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Happy Saturday xxx